Friday, July 17, 2009

GSC.

Yay,Im blogging again.
I'd just organized my community.
short form is GSC.
I bet cha that you guys will think bout
GOLDEN SCREEN CINEMA!!
BUT,
My community is not bout the cinema anyway.
It's all bout STOOL.
NAME:GAP SI COMMUNITY.
I always say GAP SI,
At first all of my friends felt revolting,
As i always talk bout SHIT.
I made them can't enjoy the food.
almost make them get Anorexia,
Later then,
they used to be nothing when i talked bout shit.
haha.
My Dear little classrap-BOEY will go to California soon for 2 weeks,
i hope she's gonna be alright when at there.
AND.
Don't bring along swine flu to Malaysia.
It may be your hazardous activity.
so please be careful(:
And you wanna miss me this fellar,
please go to toilet and dung haha.

check this out.
CHEDET.
http://chedet.co.cc/chedetblog/
It's our former prime minister.
Tun Mahathir's blog.
there's a poll there.
the issue of science and maths.
say NO to government.
NO Malays!!!

No comments: