Wednesday, October 29, 2008

MY HAPPY DAYYY

It's totally fun today at skul..
i almost shout out loud..
for supporting my lovable frens,
who challenging this dancing competition..
me felt very high:to shout and supporting my frens:alison and winnie..
we almost high till cannot self-controlled,
i high till standed,when i realize it's only me standing up...
it feel embrassed..isshhh...
Finally,my frens win at the competition...
it's champion...
ahhaa...
it's happy to being like a sakai...
i can forget some things dat let me feel upset..
am i a bothersome??
y u guys treat me as trashing wad...
i feel wanna cry...
tears wanna drop...

2 comments:

♥YoNg eRn♥ said...

ei.. no lar.. i not talking bout him.. dun talk bout tis unhappy things... hahaha.. really high wow.. i oso got write.. u see. oso got yur name up there.. i agree wat u r saying...^^

CYun said...

ahahah....
yes...we should nt talk those unhappy things ya~~
ya lo...me really fish when i stand by myself==