Friday, February 27, 2009

addiction of twilight saga

W O A H...
am i really influence ppl 1??
i feel so proud of that..
give me a clap...
hahaha..
today,jia wern said that she really hates me..
cause she's now addict of twilight saga..
she said:"i hate you b*tch,you influence me,now im totally addict now..i must read new moon ASAP!!"
then i said:"am i really a jerk that influence you??"
she said:"i totally hate you,you make me addict on twilight saga..
HAHAHA
i think my parents will surely proud of me..
CAUSE
IM the JERK that INFLUENCE so many ppl..
EXAMPLE:
1.IDOL
IM addict on tvxq,super junior,korean F4 and big bang..
Tracy hd been influence by me to like tvxq and super junior.
even hd been influence by me to like korean F4,tvxq and super junior.
kyan and tracy hd been influence by me to like big bang..
2.My characteristic
IMA 3 fan shu
Yiwen hd been more 3 fan shu for now..
3.TWILIGHT SAGA
Kyan,Jiawern,Lilian(a bit)

CONCLUSION IS:IMA jerk of influential

No comments: