Saturday, February 21, 2009

S U K A N

21st February 2009

Woah,so embarassing la....
our purple house marching team's costume so sakai,
and is only team wore such like sakai...
althought our costume is such as sakai,
but then,
we damn enjoy that..hehes
and...
my skin become darker jor...
sob..
but it's also fun la
can take picture with my lovely buddies..

back to home...
at night we watch astro awards 2008...
W O A H
Moses chan sach handsome la...
totally man...
i L O V E him!!!

those picture were captured at Stadium Perak


our purple house sakai look

3 tvxq lover..

ddm and me..

tkt and me...

cannot capture kyan..

finally,i captured kyan...ahahha

lee moumou pose

"gan fu yam fu"lol..

raping lee moumou

ho karyee's posing

zhiyan and me(she looks unwilling to face the camera...lol)

uknow 3 potato's loupo and me(damn dark of me)

actually wants to capture ho karyee 1.

No comments: